Hi – if you are reading this then congratulations! You want to become part of a small group of elite guest bloggers on one of the best loved and most engaged blogs for writers on the Internet.
- Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- No freelancers or staff writers, please.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
Your post must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Article should be a minimum of 800 words.
- If writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use Flickr Creative Common License
- Have links to at least 2 posts already published on Write to Done.
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words).
- Use a Good looking profile picture. Read also: How To Add WordPress Profile Picture Without Coding Knowledge?
- Have a killer title.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach stock images to the post.
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on Write to Done. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to WTD.
Guest Post Writing Category:
Here are few of the categories that I accept an article from, and also suggestions for few articles. Do remember to do a search at Gosview, to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Blogging Tips, Tools, Marketing and everything that you can think of.
- WordPress Plugins and Themes, and how to’s.
- Startup- Running an online business.
- Make money online tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing and inbound marketing.
- “How to” and listed article.
- SEO Tools, Software’s, Case study.
- WordPress Theme, Plugin
- Web hosting review
- Motivational, Inspirational topics.
How to Contribute your post at Gosview.com?
If you have read and understood all the guidelines mentioned above, you can submit the article directly from the dashboard. You can head over to the registration page, and create an account to submit your article.
( Note: Unrelated posts or useless submission will not be entertained). If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about the changes. You can always discuss topic before submitting by sending an eMail to email@example.com
In case, if you have any query regarding guest posting at Gosview, do let us know via contact form.